Alcohol Policy - Rules to Follow
- KDGC is fully licensed with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) to serve alcohol in the Clubhouse & Patio and on the golf course via the Hospitality Cart.
- All patrons are specifically cautioned not to bring alcoholic beverages onto the golf course premises, as this is a direct violation of the AGCO permit held by the club.
- Partrons in possession of alcohol by means other than through KDGC Servers will not be tolerated and will lead to expulsion from the Golf Course premises.
- KDGC Alcohol Policy will be strictly enforced by KDGC Starters, Marshals, Servers and Staff.
- KDGC reserves the right to inspect all coolers and golf bags if deemed necessary.
Rain Check Policy
Please Read our Rain Check Policy carefully
Rain Checks will be issued under the following conditions only (Click for Printable PDF Version)
Where significant rainfall or lightning conditions has persisted for a: Minimum of ½ hour (no earlier)
Rain Check Issuance:
- Pro Shop staff will record the time that Rain begins and rain checks will be issued no sooner than ½ hour after such time.
- Drizzle or light rain is not considered in this guideline.
- The club has provided rain shelters on each nine in addition to the centrally located clubhouse. The course shelters are located on hole 5 and hole 11.
- The individual golfer should carry an umbrella to provide rain protection in the event of a scattered shower or thunderstorm.
- Rain checks will not be issued simply because the golfer has become wet because of lack of rain protection.
- The Pro Shop attendant will scan your green's fee ticket and issue you a rain check with the appropriate credit applicable to a subsequent game at Kedron Dells Golf Course.
- Rain checks cover Green Fees, and all returnable items: golf carts, clubs, and pull-cart rentals
- The actual dollar value of the rain check awarded will be based on a formula related to the holes played when play was suspended.
Rain Check Formula
|Number of Holes Played
||Rain Check Entitlement
Rain Check Redemptions:
- Rain check credits must be used within 1 year (365 days) of issue.
- Rain check credits are redeemable on Green Fees and returnable items (golf cart, pull cart and golf club rentals) only.
Philip J. Brown
Kedron Dells Golf Course Ltd.
Make an Appearance, Look Good, be Confident!
Gentlemen (of all ages) Preferred dress code
- Collared shirts and mock neck shirts are acceptable.
- Casual shorts, pants or +4's.
- Appropriate footwear for golf must be worn on the golf course, soft spikes or running shoes only.
- Cut off jeans or pants.
- Cut off t-shirts.
- T-shirts with profanity or large symbols (logos)
- Football, baseball or any other kind of sporting cleats. No exceptions.
Ladies (of all ages) Preferred dress code
Appropriate tailored golf slacks, culottes, skirts, dresses, skorts and shorts.
All tops must have either collars or sleeves. Ladies may wear a mock style collar and a sleeveless shirt. Designer shirts may be worn untucked; however, bare midriffs are not acceptable. Tank tops, halter tops and cut off jean shorts are not permitted. No exceptions.
Golf soft spikes or running shoes must be worn on the golf course. Golf sandals are acceptable with or without socks.