Catalogue Terms & Conditions
All purchases made on this website are subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
All company names, logos and information are trademarks and rights of the respective companies.
We reserve the right to change prices and update availability without notice. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours of making your purchase, your price has not changed. All prices are listed in Canadian dollars and will be charged in Canadian dollars unless other wise specifically specified. You agree to pay all charges noted herein as payable by you. We reserve the right to limit purchase quantities of certain items.
We rely on correct information filled out by the purchaser in order to correctly fulfill the order placed. You will be solely responsible and liable for any additional costs or losses as a result of incorrect information being submitted.
Your order is confirmed when you receive a confirmation email outlining your shipping, or pickup details. We will use all necessary methods to ship your product as quickly and efficiently as possible, but cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery.
You may send in a request to cancel your order, however, we may not receive it in time, as we may have already processed and shipped your order.
Refunds and exchanges will be handled on a case by case basis. The seller should be contacted in order to inquire about a refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
Rain Check Policy
Rain Checks will be issued under the following conditions only.
Where significant rainfall or lightning conditions has persisted for a: Minimum of ½ hour (no earlier)
Rain Check Issuance:
- Pro Shop staff will record the time that Rain begins and rain checks will be issued no sooner than ½ hour after such time.
- Drizzle or light rain is not considered in this guideline.
- The club has provided rain shelters on each nine in addition to the centrally located clubhouse. The course shelters are located on hole 5 and hole 11.
- The individual golfer should carry an umbrella to provide rain protection in the event of a scattered shower or thunderstorm.
- Rain checks will not be issued simply because the golfer has become wet because of lack of rain protection.
- The Pro Shop attendant will scan your green's fee ticket and issue you a rain check with the appropriate credit applicable to a subsequent game at Kedron Dells Golf Course.
- Rain checks cover Green Fees, and all returnable items: golf carts, clubs, and pull-cart rentals
- The actual dollar value of the rain check awarded will be based on a formula related to the holes played when play was suspended.
Rain Check Formula
|Number of Holes Played||Rain Check Entitlement|
Rain Check Redemptions:
- Rain check credits must be used within 1 year (365 days) of issue.
- Rain check credits are redeemable on Green Fees and returnable items (golf cart, pull cart and golf club rentals) only.
Make an Appearance, Look Good, be Confident!
Gentlemen (of all ages) Preferred dress code
- Collared shirts and mock neck shirts are acceptable.
- Casual shorts, pants or +4's.
- Appropriate footwear for golf must be worn on the golf course, soft spikes or running shoes only.
- Cut off jeans or pants.
- Cut off t-shirts.
- T-shirts with profanity or large symbols (logos)
- Football, baseball or any other kind of sporting cleats. No exceptions.
Ladies (of all ages) Preferred dress code
Appropriate tailored golf slacks, culottes, skirts, dresses, skorts and shorts.
All tops must have either collars or sleeves. Ladies may wear a mock style collar and a sleeveless shirt. Designer shirts may be worn untucked; however, bare midriffs are not acceptable. Tank tops, halter tops and cut off jean shorts are not permitted. No exceptions.
Golf soft spikes or running shoes must be worn on the golf course. Golf sandals are acceptable with or without socks.