Please Read our Rain Check Policy carefully
Rain Checks will be issued under the following conditions only (Click for Printable PDF Version)
Where significant rainfall or lightning conditions has persisted for a: Minimum of ½ hour (no earlier)
Rain Check Issuance:
- Pro Shop staff will record the time that Rain begins and rain checks will be issued no sooner than ½ hour after such time.
- Drizzle or light rain is not considered in this guideline.
- The club has provided rain shelters on each nine in addition to the centrally located clubhouse. The course shelters are located on hole 5 and hole 11.
- The individual golfer should carry an umbrella to provide rain protection in the event of a scattered shower or thunderstorm.
- Rain checks will not be issued simply because the golfer has become wet because of lack of rain protection.
- The Pro Shop attendant will scan your green's fee ticket and issue you a rain check with the appropriate credit applicable to a subsequent game at Kedron Dells Golf Course.
- Rain checks cover Green Fees, and all returnable items: golf carts, clubs, and pull-cart rentals
- The actual dollar value of the rain check awarded will be based on a formula related to the holes played when play was suspended.
Rain Check Formula
|Number of Holes Played||Rain Check Entitlement|
Rain Check Redemptions:
- Rain check credits must be used within 1 year (365 days) of issue.
- Rain check credits are redeemable on Green Fees and returnable items (golf cart, pull cart and golf club rentals) only.
Philip J. Brown
Kedron Dells Golf Course Ltd.