Steps Kedron Dells Golf Club Are Taking to Fight COVID-19
The Park and Play program will give you the confidence that you can drive to our course, park your vehicle, get to and around the course, and back to the parking lot in as safe an environment as possible.
Here at Kedron Dells Golf Club we have implemented numerous new and enhanced changes to the ways that we operate in order to be fully compliant with the Provincial Health Officer's orders. But, we can't do this alone. Everyone is responsible for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and helping to flatten the curve. Below are the measures that we are taking to keep our facilities safe, as well as our expectations for guests using the facilities.
Note: We are not accepting Cash Payments
Steps that we are taking to reduce the potential spread of the virus are as follows:
- Increasing sanitation in public spaces and commonly touched areas
- Physical distancing signage, arrows and plexiglass shields have been placed throughout the clubhouse to help keep our guest and staff interactions at the minimum 2 metres (6ft) of separation
- All staff will be trained on proper sanitizing and handwashing techniques. PPE will be available for all staff where required. We will also insist that any staff member with an illness stay home
- We will provide a sanitizing station inside the clubhouse and ask all guests and staff to sanitize their hands when entering the clubhouse.
- Educating staff on effective hand washing techniques
- We will be sanitizing high touch surfaces at regular intervals. These surfaces will include Debit/Credit machines, table and counter tops, all doors and handles, toilets, urinals and bathroom countertops
Arrival & Check-in
- Not allowing golfers to check in any earlier than 20 minutes before their tee time, early arrivals will ask to please remain in your vehicle
- Outside check-in kiosk for players, access to Proshop is temporarily closed
- You must have a tee time to play, there will be no walk-ons until further notice.
- In person tee time booking will be prohibited. All tee times must be booked online
Golf Cart Rentals
- You can ride together if you live in the same household without a plexiglass divider, otherwise a cart with a plexiglass divider will be provided
- Carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use
- Push Carts will be available to rent. Push carts will be sanitized after each use
- Electronic scorecards are available througjh our APP and will give you GPS yardage and keep a history of your scores. Physical scorecards and pencils will be available upon request only
- Removing bunker rakes and ball washing stations around the course
- Limited access to the chipping and putting area
- Placing pool noodles in cup so the ball is easily retrievable without reaching down into the cup
- Having a player's assistant tour the golf course to make sure players are practicing social distancing
Food & Beverage/Washrooms
- We will be limiting food & beverage to take out only
- There will be a limit of 4 guests allowed in the restaurant area to pick up food and beverages at any one time
No Gathering at conclusion of golf round around the facilities or parking lot
Our expectations of our guests are as follows:
- Stay at home if you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home is you have travelled within the last 14 days
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people at all times
- Leave the pin in while putting
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate
- Do not loiter in the parking lot before or after your round
Anyone that does not comply with these protocols will be instructed to leave Kedron Dells Golf Club property immediately
We are prepared to navigate the challenging circumstances that we are currently facing with everyone's safety in mind. We will continue to monitor the risks associated with COVID-19 on a daily basis and we will adjust our precautionary procedures as necessary.
We look forward to seeing everyone out on the course!